I attended day 2 of this conference that was focused on ‘Product Design‘.
In the morning we were graced by 5 speakers that covered a range of subjects.
Note: You can see more of my sketchnotes on instagram
- Melissa Perri’s foodie talk on how to take products from good to great and what that had to do with restaurants.
- Erika Hall’s passionate and funny talk about the quantified world.
- Clara Gaggero‘s talk about physical objects.
Eva hand held us through an afternoon of practice.
- 50 times is a good repetition benchmark to have when picking up new objects
- Imagination is like a muscle – loved this exercise the most. With a pen you paint randomly and then you draw on top e.g. https://www.instagram.com/p/BCufoWSp7YD/?taken-by=evalottchen
Here’s a pdf with Eva’s workshop exercises
Bonus – UX humour
In the evening Seb Lee-Delisle gave a cracking performance – if you ever get a chance to see him I would encourage you to do so.
I am sad I missed this http://schedule.sxsw.com/2015/events/event_IAP37950 it looks like magic!
UX London was fantastic.